“How to unlock any Locked iPhone without iTunes”
You are here which means you, or your younger siblings have entered an incorrect password into your iPhone, and now it is locked. Have you any idea, that how to unlock it? There may be possible, that you heard about iTunes, which you can use to unlock your phone. But, here I am supposed to tell you alternatives to unlock your iPhone without iTunes, you can save your time and enjoy again with your iPhone. Before getting to know the methods for unlocking your iPhones without iTunes we must have the knowledge, what is iTunes and how can we unlock iPhones with iTunes? If you already know about it, just skip this portion and can head on to your main topic.
What is iTunes?
iTunes is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management utility, and the client app for the iTunes Store. iTunes is a program that can help users add to, arrange and play their digital media set of collections on their PC, It also lets them make compatible with a portable device. It’s equally supportive with Mac and Windows PCs. With its extreme features, Apple users can easily unlock their protection layers.
How to unlock a disabled iPhone with iTunes?
- To unlock your disabled iPhone via iTunes, you must have a computer or laptop where you download the iTunes software file.
- Secondly, you should need to connect your iPhone to the computer via USB Data Cable
- Here, you need to Open the recovery mode of your iPhone, it depends upon which iPhone‘s model you have.
- Now, On your PC, click on “Restore”
- After the completion of this operation, your iPhone will be reset to its factory mode.
How to unlock iPhone without iTunes?
However, we can easily reset our disabled iPhone devices with iTunes. but if you are facing trouble during any stage of the procedure or is difficult to understand for you, so there are many other ways to resolve this issue within a very short time.
Here we going to explain few more useful methods that definitely help you to unlock your iPhone smart devices. Let’s explore it as following:-
- How to unlock your disabled iPhone with the help of Tenorshare 4ukey unlocking software.
- Unlock your disabled iPhone with Siri.
- Using Find My iPhone, How can you unlock a disabled and locked iPhone.
1.Unlock your iPhone with the help of Tenoreshare 4ukey Unlocking software
The software which is going to use to unlock our iPhone is Tenorshare 4ukey. This is the most efficient and easiest way to unlock your locked iPhone. To process the unlocking you must need to have a pc for it to download this software and for installation as well. After finishing the installation process one needs to do these several steps
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- After detecting your phone, it will show you screen as
- After clicking on Start, it will ask you for a saving path where you will save your firmware software file, now, it will continue downloading the online file, which is around 2 or 3 GB. So press the download button, it will start downloading
- You should make sure iPhone remains connected to the PC.
- After downloading, press Unlock it will start the unlocking process, do not use your device while processing because it may stop your unlocking process.
How to unlock iPhone with the help of Siri
Users now can also unlock their iPhone devices with the help of Siri, however, it will only work on iOS 8 or above. Let’s see what’s new here.
- To commence with, hold the Home button on your contrivance to activate Siri and ask for the present time by saying something like, “Hey Siri, what time is it?” or anything else that would exhibit the clock. Tap on the Clock icon to commence the process.
- Visit the World Clock interface and opt to integrate another clock.
- The interface will ask you to update a city. Simply type anything you update and tap on the “Select all” option.
- Afterward, you can find there sundry options like cut, copy, define, etc. Tap on the “Share” option.
- This will open another window, listing sundry options cognate to sharing. Tap on the Message icon to perpetuate.
- Type anything in the “To” field and tap the return button on the keyboard.
- This will highlight the provided text in green color. Cull it and tap on the plus icon.
- It will open an incipient window. From here, tap on the “Create Incipient Contact” button.
- On the Integrate incipient contact screen, opt to integrate a photo and tap on the “Add Photo” option.
- This will open the Photo Library. From here, you can visit any album.
- In lieu of culling a picture, just exit the interface by pressing the Home button. This will open the iPhone’s home screen.
How to unlock iPhone with the help of Finding My iPhone
Another way you can accomplish the same thing is by utilizing Apple’s Find My iPhone feature, which lets you track your iOS contrivances and worst-case reset it if they’re purloined and can’t be recuperated. You can capitalize on that facility for your incapacitated iPhone as well. Find My Device apk powered by Apple, helps users to track their stolen or lost iPhone devices.
The feature Find My Device is included in ios app services which organize for ios devices for not only tracking but also providing users remote assistance on their iPhone smart devices, you have access to your device even if your lost device’s connectivity is shown offline. And your privacy is protected in any case. Here we going to see how it’s useful for a device that is just like a brick due to protection locking. so let’s start and seek how can we remove the protection locking our iPhone Smart Gadget.
Step By Step Guides:
- Open the Find My iPhone website from any web browser.
- Find your iPhone in the list of contrivances in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Now click on it.
- After selection, click on “Erase iPhone” and then further click on “Erase” to attest.
- You’ll still need to enter your Apple ID password to do this, but you won’t require the iPhone’s passcode.
- After it’s expunged, it’ll be returned to its factory settings and you can follow the directions to renovate the iPhone with a recent backup.
You May Also Search:
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.