Short Tricks for WhatsApp Messenger
Today we are going to share tricks related to WhatsApp Messenger. If you are a regular WhatsApp user and interested in status and Notification Settings or trying to change the Number without losing your account, so these tricks are much for you. You can Hide Status that is annoying you. Here you also learn about notification settings and changing your number in your account.
Hide Someone’s status that you un-wanted in your WhatsApp.
Often you see the status that are too lengthy or out of interest, now let’s hide those statuses that you un-wanted.
- Here we share a complete step-by-step guide.
- Open Whatsapp Messenger.
- Now Tap on Settings.
- Here you need to tap on Account.
- Now Tap on Privacy.
- Scroll down and Tap on Last Seen.
- Now give selection to hide your status.
Keep note that if you stop status from someone, you also do not see from him.
In WhatsApp Messenger How can you access the notification settings? And what are the changes you can?
- For Access to Notification settings, you need to Tap on Settings.
- Now scroll down and tap on Notifications.
- In the WhatsApp notifications setting, you can ON/OFF Conversation Tone.
- You can able to change settings for Messages and Groups separately.
- Also can be changed the Massage/group notification alert tone.
- You can also enable short/long Vibration alerts.
- In WhatsApp notification settings you can ON and change the Notification light color as per your desire.
- You can also enable Notifications Preview on the main screen.
How to change my number without removing the previous account in WhatsApp Messenger?
- For changing the number in WhatsApp account Tap on Settings.
- Now Tap on Accounts.
- Here you need to Tap on Change Number.
- Read instructions carefully then tap on Next.
- Now enter your Old and New numbers, and Tap on Next.
- On the next screen allow the app to notify your all contacts about changing your number.
- Finally, Tap on Done.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone