SPLIT YOUR SMART PHONE’S SCREEN
Hey! We are here again with another most interesting feature for Nougat’s or above Android version users. If you are interested to split your screen with double apps at the same time, so here is much for you. This feature is for Android users which allows them to runs apps side by side. It helps users in multitasking, They can watch and work together and can choose any two apps on a single screen.
- First, you need to open and leave any two Apps that you want to display on your screen.
- Tap on Square type OverView Button located on the Downright corner of the Phone’s Main Screen.
- Now Tap on (=) Split screen sign to pin your first chosen App.
After setting first, choose another one in the same way.
- Great you have done it. Both apps displayed in portrait form, Up and Down.
- If you want to set the left and right,
6.You need to ON Auto-rotation first.
After Enabling Auto-Rotation, Turns your device to landscape to see left and right app view.
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone