Viruses always remain a big threat for all smart devices. Non-verified applications or un-trusted programs/Software are the main causes of this malware or cyber-attacks. To avoid these attacks antivirus programs are must be a part of your smartphone application’s suit.
Today we are going to explore the best effective way to scan viruses and fix them within a very short time. So stay with us.
Now almost every smartphone has built-in antivirus apps but if your device doesn’t have it, so don’t worry, you can find and download several effective antivirus applications on the Google Play Store free of cost. e.g. AVG Antivirus, Avast For Android, etc.
So let’s seek a short and simple virus scan procedure for your smart hand device.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Tap on Apps.
- Now scroll down to Google or Google Settings.
- Here you need to Tap on Security.
- Further Tap on Play Protect.
- After opening it you can see the Scan button.
- Tap on Scan and examine all installed applications.
- If you find any threat, you can immediately resolve it by clicking on Fix It via Google Play Protect Services.