On-Body Detection Smart Locking
On-Body Detection in the form of Smart Locking features that work on the base of the motion sensor. In this type of smart locking, once the user unlocked it, the smartphone remains unlocked till its in motion by its user. If the user holds it anywhere or sets it down, the device will be locked
So let’s start to learn that, how to enable this wonderful feature.
- Open Settings Menu.
- Now scrolls down and Tap on Security and Privacy or Security and fingerprint Settings.
- Select the Smart Lock and Open it.
- The system required now security pin or pattern as you selected before. Give Pattern or Pin code.
- Now you have different options for smart lock activation. Select or Tap on On-Body Detections.
- Now Toggle the button located on the top right corner of the screen to enable this feature.
You have done it successfully. This feature only works when it remains in motion after once unlocking. If you keep it down and pick it up again, it will be locked and require unlocking.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.