Thumbnails Slow Loading On Windows
Hey, readers. Today we are here with a new topic regarding, how to speed up loading thumbnails on Windows 10. Microsoft has many cool features but one of the most amusing features is loading thumbnails. The most common problem we have to cope with is the slow loading of our files even pictures.
Imagine, having a day where you sat with your friends or family to recall your old memories and you click your folder to open pictures, but it takes a long to load, it’s annoying, isn’t it?. This happens when we have the bulk of data inside our folders.
Well, our pc does have cache ready for every file, so we can view our content and stuff and because of this, windows can display a preview of each picture or item easily before we open it. After some time that cache gathers if we add more items to our folders.
Due to this, an accumulation of cache thumbnails load slowly and takes a lot of time to open a certain file, image, or folder. But here, no need to fret, surely we have solutions. There are many ways to resolve this issue. The most effective solution that we are going to show you, is in the following steps.
How to Speed-up Thumbnails loading;
1) First of all you have to click on the right START Menu button on the taskbar.
2) Now click on run after that a small tab opens up in front of you, there type MSConfig and click on ok.
3) Now click on the services option.
4) After that continuously click on it 3 times it will sort all options alphabetically.
5) Now find the windows search button by swiping down and unselect it. You have to uncheck it.
6) After that click on apply then ok and it will ask you to restart the computer click on it and wait for few moments.
Great; Now check Thumbnails Uploading and feel the difference.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.