Light Made In Google Chrome
Hey! We hope you are waiting for something new, so your wait is over now. Today we are going to explore Light Mode in Google Chrome. This trick is for those who fully rely on Mobile Data and continuously use it for work or any other purpose, and worried about the usage of their mobile data consumption. If you are trying to save your data or exploring an idea for minimum usage, so this trick is much for you.
Light Mode is a feature that added in Google Chrome to minimize the usage of Mobile Data. When users enable it in Google Chrome, it can help them to save 40% of data consumption without compromising on speed. This is a built-in feature of the Google Chrome browser and easily accessible for all users. Here we are going to share with you!
How can you enable Light Mode in Google Chrome for your smartphones?
- First, you need to open Google Chrome on your smartphone.
- Now Tap on Three vertical dots that are located on the top right corner of Google Chrome’s screen.
- Here you need to open Settings.
- Tap on Light Mode in Advance.
- Now toggle it OFF to ON.
- Light Mode is Enabled now.
Read instructions and details on the Help ”?” section and keep it enjoyable.
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroiddepro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone