If you are the owner of the Android phone and want to unlock the bootloader your Lava R5V (2019). We are here to help you to unlock your device manually. The Lava R5V (2019) comes with 32GB internal memory with 3GB Ram. It is powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo) Star OS 5.1, it has a powerful Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, and Mediatek MT6762 chipset. The smartphone comes with 6.22 inches, 96.6 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio) with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, and Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. Lava R5V (2019) comes the primary camera is Dual 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels Autofocus, LED flash, and secondary camera is 16 Megapixels f/2.0 30fps. The Lava was announced their latest R5V (2019) is powered by Android 8.1 (Oreo) Star OS 5.1, which is run on GSM / HSPA / LTE technology, this device was announced on 02 May, 2019, and the release date of the device is 04 May, 2019.
How To Unlock Bootloader Your R5V (2019)?
If you want to root your device, you just need to know about unlocking the bootloader. In this post, you will learn how to unlock bootloader your device. Here we will help you with all steps to unlock the bootloader for your R5V (2019) smartphone. First of all, you need to know what is a bootloader? advantages and disadvantages of the bootloader? Unlocking of bootloader will wipe off the entire data on your Lava R5V (2019) smartphone.
As you know that in this post we are publishing a full guide on unlocking the bootloader. GetdroidPro always provides you helpful information, you must be aware of the bootloader. What are the advantages or the benefits you will get after unlocking it?
The bootloader is a software piece. It is automatically run on your Lava R5V (2019). The bootloader commands of the smartphone, it will indicate what programs to load to make your phone run.
This is the reason that bootloaders are stored in a stable memory that away from your device reach. We are here to provide you with methods and solutions for every device that will help you to unlock the bootloader.
One thing to note is that unlocking your bootloader will void the warranty of your device. Make sure that you are out of the warranty period or you are sure about what you are doing to your Lava R5V (2019).
Disadvantages with unlocking the bootloader
You can void your warranty.
There will be issues with official OTA updates.
If you do not follow the steps to unlock the bootloader. You may brick your phone or stuck in a bootloop.
We always guide you, and of course, you may install all kinds of custom ROM, TWRP Recovery, such as Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix ROM, much more.
You can root your R5V (2019).
You can flash TWRP.
You need a Windows Laptop/Desktop
You must make sure that your device is charged up to 60% or more
We also advise you to take a complete backup of your device
This method is only for the R5V (2019) and should be used for any other smartphone
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of R5V (2019)
As we already mentioned above, about the bootloader, you need to have an unlocked bootloader to install custom ROMs, restricted apps, etc on your R5V (2019). Please follow the below steps to unlock the bootloader of the device;
Follow the steps one by one
1. Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings>>>>> About device. Tap 7 to 10 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
2. Now, go back to the Developer Options.
3. Enable OEM Unlock. To enable it, go to Settings>>>>>Developer options>>>>> Enable OEM Unlock
4. Make sure that you have backed-up your device. Maybe it will ask you for the full factory reset.
5. After the bootloader is unlocked, your R5V (2019) will reboot automatically into the system.
6. Again go to Developer Options and verify that the OEM Unlocking option is grayed out.
7. That’s it! Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of the R5V (2019).
You can now go ahead and root your device and install various MODs, custom ROMs, or modify the firmware of your device.
We hope you have followed the above-mentioned steps carefully and successfully unlocked the bootloader of your R5V (2019) device.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the R5V (2019) smartphone.
How to Unlock Bootloader Video Tutorial?
Most Popular Posts:
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery On Your R5V (2019)
- How to Unlock Bootloader On Your Lava R5V (2019)
- Top Best Cloud Storage Apps For Your Lava R5V (2019)
- Download and install USB Driver on your Lava R5V (2019)
- How to Enable USB Debugging mode on your Lava R5V (2019)
- Lava R5V (2019) Secret Codes to Unlock Hidden Features
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your Lava R5V (2019)
- Download The Latest SP Flash Tool For Your R5V (2019)
NOTE: First of all, you need to create a complete backup of your Android device. We advise you to choose any one cloud storage platform. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.