If you are the owner of the Samsung SM-C7010 Android device and your phone has bricked due to some issues. Now would you like to reset your phone, here we are going to share with you a guide? It will help you, please follow the below guide steps carefully. If you would like to root or install any modes or custom ROM on your Samsung SM-C7010 phone. Here you will get how to install stock ROM on Samsung SM-C7010 Firmware Flash File.
On this page, you will learn about rooting, installing custom ROMs, custom recovery, modes, and steps on how to install stock ROM on Samsung SM-C7010. We will share with you very simple and easy steps, you can do it yourself. Yes, if you are using an Android phone and your phone brick device due to virus, or download the wrong file or improper way to flash. You can easily unbrick and restore your Samsung SM-C7010 device by installing the Stock ROM.
Stock ROM on Samsung SM-C7010 Firmware File
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Samsung SM-C7010 is very simple everyone can do easily and safely if they follow the below steps carefully. First of all, you need to download the firmware file and you must download the important drivers on your PC/Laptop. Using SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum flash tool) you can install the Stock ROM on Samsung SM-C7010. You may also recover, unroot or fix all software issues completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Samsung SM-C7010. The SPD flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Here we are going to share with you Stock ROM / Firmware Advantages, we always suggest you before begin the flashing process, please read the Stock ROM advantages carefully.
Stock ROM Advantages:
You can Unbrick your Samsung SM-C7010
You can fix the boot loop problem
You can Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung SM-C7010
To Fix Bugs or Unroot on your Android device
To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung SM-C7010
You can Revert to stock to gain your warranty
You, Will, be able to receive OTA Updates
Please follow the step one by one properly and you must arrange all requirements, download links, and firmware details before start the flashing process.
File Name: C7010ZCU1BQL3_C7010CHC1BQL3_CHC_4file.zip
Country: China (Open China)
File Size: 2 GB
Download Official Stock ROM or Firmware
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung SM-C7010
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC. It helps you to recovery your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
You can install this ROM file on Samsung SM-C7010 Firmware. We always advise you, don’t try it on other devices.
Your PC/Laptop is working properly and also check USB cable is a plug with your PC.
Make sure that your device is charged up to 60% or more for a smoother process.
We also advise you to take a complete backup of your device before starting the flashing process.
Download the latest Samsung SM-C7010 USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Few Simple Steps to Install Stock ROM On Samsung SM-C7010
First of all please download the Stock ROM File from the above-given link. After downloading the firmware file of Samsung SM-C7010, Spreadtrum Flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware are most important.
How to Flash Android phone using SPD Upgrade Tool
- 01: First of all Download SPD Flash latest version from the above links.
- 02: Now please Check the update of the SpreadTrum driver of your phone. You need to install the latest version of the drivers.
- 03: Find and Get the Stock ROM / firmware file as per your phone requirements.
- 04: Now you need to unzip the downloaded file on your computer desktop.
- 05: After that Please Run SpreadTrum Upgrade tool. [.exe]
- 06: Then connect your device with PC and Now please switch off your Android phone.
- 07: After connecting your Android device –> Please Load Pocket and select PAC/PAC5 file for the connected device.
- 08: Click / Select “Start Downloading”
- 09: Follow the instruction appears and continue the flashing.
- 10: Now your phone will reboot automatically during the flashing.
- 11: You will receive a pass message in green color and You have successfully flashed your device.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Samsung SM-C7010 Spreadtrum-powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Flash your Samsung SM-C7010 device
Step 1: First of all you must download and extract the Samsung SM-C7010 stock firmware zip folder on your Laptop/Computer.
Step 2: After that extracting the folder, you will get the Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manually.
Step 3: Now install the USB Driver on your PC or Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed on your PC you can SKIP this step.
Step 4: How to Flash Manually to Flash the Firmware on your Samsung SM-C7010 Device. Read the following guide carefully…
Read Carefully Before Starting:
SP Flash Tool: If would you like to download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool, then you must head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for the Linux page.
Create a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Samsung SM-C7010 device. We always advise you to create a backup of your device storage because your data will be deleted after flashing firmware.
You May Also Like:
- How to install USB Drivers On your Android Device
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android Device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your phone screen
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Android Device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Android Device
NOTE: You May Stock ROM on Samsung SM-C7010 Firmware, it is officially released by the company. If anything goes wrong the author is not responsible for it.