Cubot A5 (2018) Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.5 in (inches)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels|
|Primary Camera||13 Megapixels auto face recognition, LED flash|
|Secondary Camera||8 Megapixels 30fps|
|OS||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|CPU||Cortex-A53, 1500 MHz, Cores: 8|
|GPU||Mali-T720 MP3, 450 MHz|
|Sensors||Proximity Light Accelerometer Magnetometer Fingerprint|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
How to Hard Reset on Cubot A5 (2018)
In this post, we will guide you on how to factory reset and hard reset of your Cubot A5 (2018). There are two different ways to reset your Android device. One of them is factory reset, you can do it directly from your Setting menu. When your device is on or you can boot your Android device.
The second method is hard factory reset via Recovery Mode. You can choose this method if your device is off and you can boot into Android.
Yes, when someone is going to sell their device, who will use a hard reset or factory reset to clear all data. The Hard Reset is most important, if would you like to get a fresh look at your Cubot A5 (2018), it will boost your phone performance. So after reset, definitely you will feel that your device is working perfectly.
We are here to guide you on how to restore your Android device. Factory reset will directly affect your data, that’s why we always strongly recommend you create a backup before the factory reset of your Cubot A5 (2018).
Hard Reset using Settings Menu
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now select Additional settings
- Press on Backup and reset
- Now you can select Factory data reset
- After that, just click on Reset Phone and wait for 7 to 10 seconds
- Now, Tap on Next and again wait for 7 to 10 seconds
- That’s it! Confirm it by press OK! button
Now you have successfully hard reset on Cubot A5 (2018).
Hard Factory Reset using Recovery Mode
If your device is off and you are not able to boot your Android device then, you may choose hard factory reset via recovery mode.
Things to Note while using Cubot A5 (2018) Stock Recovery Mode
- You can use Volume keys (both UP and DOWN keys) to choose the menu
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
1: First of all, Please Turn off your Cubot A5 (2018).
2: Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your A5 (2018) at the same time instantly.
3: After that, you see the Cubot logo, Now you should leave both buttons.
4: Now, you have been entered into your phone recovery mode after that now you can select the language of your Cubot into Recovery mode.
5: Now, your device will enter stock recovery mode successfully.
6: You can press direct Volume UP and DOWN keys.
7: Now, select Wipe/Data and press the Power button to confirm Hard Reset on your Cubot via Recovery Mode.
8: Finally, Confirm, you have successfully done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Cubot A5 (2018).
- How to install USB Drivers on your Cubot A5 (2018)
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Cubot A5 (2018)
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Cubot A5 (2018)
- How to Root your Cubot A5 (2018) without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on Cubot A5 (2018)
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Cubot A5 (2018)
NOTE: Hard reset or factory reset will affect your storage and data. If you want to save, all data such as images, videos, and files. You must create a backup of your Cubot A5 (2018). If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.