Archos 55 Graphite Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~68.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Primary Camera||Dual 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels autofocus, LED flash|
|Secondary Camera||5 Megapixels|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
How to Hard Reset on Archos 55 Graphite
In this post we will guide you how to factory reset and hard reset of your Archos 55 Graphite . There are two different ways to reset your Android device. One of them is factory reset, you can do it directly from your Setting menu. Actually when your device is on or you are able to boot your Android device.
Second method is hard factory reset via Recovery Mode. You can choose this method if your device is off and you are not able to boot into Android.
Yes when someone is going to sale their device, who will use hard reset or factory reset to clear all data. The Hard Reset is most important if would you like to get a fresh look of your Archos 55 Graphite It will boost performance of your Android device. So after reset, definitely you will feel that your device working perfectly.
We are here to guide you how to restore your Android device. Factory reset will effect directly on your data, that’s why we always strongly recommend you to create a backup before factory reset of your Archos 55 Graphite.
Hard Reset using Settings Menu
- First of all, Go to Settings
- Now Select Additional settings
- Press on Backup and reset
- Now you can Select Factory data reset
- After that just click on Reset Phone and wait 7 to 10 seconds.
- Now Tap on Next and again wait 7 to 10 seconds
- That’s it! Confirm it by press OK! button
Now you have successfully hard reset of your Archos 55 Graphite.
Hard Factory Reset using Recovery Mode
If would you your device is off and you are not able to boot your Android device then you may choose hard factory reset via recovery mode.
Things to Note while using Archos 55 Graphite Stock Recovery Mode
- You can use Volume keys (both UP and DOWN keys) to choose menu
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
1: First of all, Please Turn off your Archos 55 Graphite.
2: Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your 55 Graphite at the same time instantly.
3: After that you see the Archos logo, Now you should leave both buttons.
4: Now you have been entered into your phone recovery mode, after that now you can select the language of your Archos into Recovery mode.
5: Now your device will enter stock recovery mode, successfully.
6: You can press direct Volume UP and DOWN keys.
7: Now select Wipe/Data and press Power button to confirm Hard Reset on your Archos via Recovery Mode.
8: Finally please Confirm, you have successfully done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Archos 55 Graphite.
- How to install USB Drivers on your Archos 55 Graphite
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Archos 55 Graphite
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Archos 55 Graphite
- How to Root your Archos 55 Graphite without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on Archos 55 Graphite
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Archos 55 Graphite
NOTE: Hard reset or factory reset will effect on your storage and data. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos and files. You must create a backup of your Archos 55 Graphite . If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com are not responsible for it.