360 N4 Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.5 inches|
|Resolution||1080×1920 Pixels, 24 bit color depth|
|Primary Camera||13 Megapixels|
|Secondary Camera||5 megapixels|
|OS||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797M|
|CPU||Deca-Core 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 +2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A72)|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T880 MP4, 700 MHz, Quad-Core|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery|
How to Hard Reset on 360 N4
In this post we will guide you how to factory reset and hard reset of your 360 N4 . There are two different ways to reset your Android device. One of them is factory reset, you can do it directly from your Setting menu. Actually when your device is on or you are able to boot your Android device.
Second method is hard factory reset via Recovery Mode. You can choose this method if your device is off and you are not able to boot into Android.
Yes when someone is going to sale their device, who will use hard reset or factory reset to clear all data. The Hard Reset is most important if would you like to get a fresh look of your 360 N4 It will boost performance of your Android device. So after reset, definitely you will feel that your device working perfectly.
We are here to guide you how to restore your Android device. Factory reset will effect directly on your data, that’s why we always strongly recommend you to create a backup before factory reset of your 360 N4.
Hard Reset using Settings Menu
- 1: First of all, Go to Settings
- 2: Now Select Additional settings
- 3: Press on Backup and reset
- 4: Now you can Select Factory data reset
- 5: After that just click on Reset Phone and wait 7 to 10 seconds.
- 6: Now Tap on Next and again wait 7 to 10 seconds
- 7: That’s it! Confirm it by press OK! button
Now you have successfully hard reset of your 360 N4.
Hard Factory Reset using Recovery Mode
If would you your device is off and you are not able to boot your Android device then you may choose hard factory reset via recovery mode.
Things to Note while using 360 N4 Stock Recovery Mode
- You can use Volume keys (both UP and DOWN keys) to choose menu
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
1: First of all, Please Turn off your 360 N4.
2: Now Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key on your N4 at the same time instantly.
3: After that you see the 360 logo, Now you should leave both buttons.
4: Now you have been entered into your phone recovery mode, after that now you can select the language of your 360 into Recovery mode.
5: Now your device will enter stock recovery mode, successfully.
6: You can press direct Volume UP and DOWN keys.
7: Now select Wipe/Data and press Power button to confirm Hard Reset on your 360 via Recovery Mode.
8: Finally please Confirm, you have successfully done!
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your 360 N4.
- How to install USB Drivers on your 360 N4
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your 360 N4
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your 360 N4
- How to Root your 360 N4 without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on 360 N4
- Download SP Flash Tool on your 360 N4
NOTE: Hard reset or factory reset will effect on your storage and data. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos and files. You must create a backup of your 360 N4 . If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com are not responsible for it.