For regular Smartphone users, the biggest headache is low battery notification. They should need to Enable Battery Saving Mode for fewer battery consumptions, so let’s know about battery saving that, How to Enable Battery Saving Mode in your Smartphone via few short clicks.
Step By Step Guidelines to enable Battery Saving Mode:
- Let us start with Settings Menu in your Smart Device.
- Scroll down and Tap on Battery.
- Now you are in the Battery Settings menu, here you can manage different battery power-related options, like; battery status, percentage Battery saver mode, etc.
- Tap here on Battery saving Mode to activate it.
- Here you can select automatic battery saving mode ON/OFF as per your desire battery level e.g. 15%, 30%, or any other level for auto enabling of Battery saver.
- After setting auto ON/OFF level, Tap on Enable to active Battery Saver in your SmartPhone.
Finally, you have completed the procedure.
Note: We always remind that settings and menus may be different on smartphones and we always try to follow standard procedures and steps to guide our readers. In case of any query or suggestions, please reply to us in the comments section.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or suggestion reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.