Why We Need Guest Account?
Whenever my friends borrow my Phone, I always worried about my personal data. Surely you also ever faced the same situation. We all carry our personal and sensitive data on our phones and that is worst to share it with someone. We cannot argue about it at that time when our friends ask to use our phones. What can we do? But now we have a solution as an Android’s Guest Account Feature …
How Can We Enable and Use Guest Mode?
We can use Guest Account to keep safe and secure our data on phones. Guest Account allows you immediately turn to a separate guest profile that does not include your particular data such as messages, installed apps, or preferences. This is really safe and reliable way, just we need to enable this feature in our phones. Here we are sharing complete guidelines for our readers to use this feature.
If you want to secure you’re handy, so let’s go for it.
Following are almost standard procedures. If you face any difficulty kindly ask in the comments section.
- Tap on Settings on your Home screen.
- Now turns to the Users and Accounts in Settings Menu.
- Here Tap on Users.
- The Users menu list contains all the Google accounts that are synced to your device.
- You can see the “Guest” account at the bottom of the list.
- Now Tap on Guest.
- Keep in mind; Guest accounts can’t allow phone calls by default. To allow guest calls, toggle the icon to allow it, next to “Guest”
- Tap on Settings.
- Now Tap on System.
- Then Tap on Multiple Users.
- Finally Tap n Guest and toggle it to Enable.
Congrats! You have enabled Guest Account.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.