On this page, you will learn how to unlock bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy M01s. Here we will provide you a complete guide step by step on how to unlock your phone. But before start the unlocking process, you must take a look at what is unlock bootloader and what advantages and disadvantages are there if you unlock the bootloader? If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Samsung Galaxy M01s. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel, and factory flash of your device. Of course, bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will affect device warranty. Samsung doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
How to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M01s via ADB Fastboot
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must backup your Samsung Galaxy M01s. The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your data.
2. First of all, you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot set up in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
5. Now open the developer option and enable the OEM to unlock and USB Debugging.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. First of all, please open window command, now enter the below-given commands to verify that your device is connected with PC:
10. If the command show device is unauthorized on your Samsung Galaxy M01s. Then, you will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on the OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB Fastboot mode on your Samsung Galaxy M01s device, using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your Galaxy M01s smartphone will boot into bootloader mode, now check command, if your device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown; if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers, and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, please write the below-given commands and press the enter.
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. Now, click on the enter button on your Samsung Galaxy M01s smartphone will show you a warning message about the risks of the bootloader unlocking. Now you can confirm using the Volume Key then enjoy unlocked your Galaxy M01s. using the bootloader method. Your device will produce a factory reset, and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>
17. Using the above-given steps you can unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy M01s.
You can now go ahead, to root your device, and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader Video Tutorial?
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader your Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Most Popular Cloud Storage Platforms For Your Samsung Galaxy M01s
- If you want to install USB Driver on your Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Samsung Galaxy M01s Enable USB Debugging Mode a complete guide
- Unlock Hidden Features On Your Samsung Galaxy M01s Secret Codes
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Download SP Flash Tool For Your Galaxy M01s
We hope you have understood all of the above steps carefully. You have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Galaxy M01s phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the Galaxy M01s smartphone. Comments us if you have any issues while unlocking the bootloader.
The Samsung Galaxy M01s comes with 32GB internal memory with 3GB Ram. It is powered by Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI Core 1.1, it has a powerful Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz) CPU, and Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset. The smartphone comes with 6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio) with 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) resolution, and Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable. Samsung Galaxy M01s comes the primary camera is 13 Megapixel, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, AF 2 Megapixel, f/2.4, (depth), and secondary camera is 8 Megapixel, f/2.4. The Samsung was announced their latest Galaxy M01s is powered by Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI Core 1.1, which is run on GSM / HSPA / LTE technology, this device was announced on 01 July 2020, and the release date of the device is 20 July 2020.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.