On this page, you will learn how to download and install ADB, VCOM, CDC USB Driver on your Samsung Galaxy A04s. Here, you can download the official USB drivers of your phone. Getdroidpro always guides you step by step. How to install a USB driver manually on your PC/Laptop. If you would like to know how to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A04s? Here we are going to share with you secret codes for Samsung Galaxy A04s. These secret codes will help you to find a lot of hidden features on your phone screen.
ADB USB Driver ADB Driver for Normal Connecting 9.18 MB
How to Install Samsung Galaxy A04s Driver manually?
On this page, you will learn how to install USB driver manually. Follow the below steps:
1. First of all, You need to download and extract the driver zip file on your computer.
2. Now, you need to open the Device Manager, and click the “Add the Legacy Hardware Menu” Option, now click the “Next” button.
3. Now, click the “Next” button under the Add legacy hardware wizard. To install USB Driver on Windows 11 for Samsung Galaxy A04s.
4. Now, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
5: After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button, and select the extracted file from your computer.
6: Now, you need to install new hardware by clicking the Next button to continue installing.
7: Now, you will see a pop-up message “Install this driver software anyway” in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option.
8: Now, click the Finish button to complete the installation. You have done! Now your installation is completed.
Android USB Driver Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 11 (64 bit) / (Windows 10/ Windows 10 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (32×64 bit)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (32×64 bit)/ Windows View/ Windows Panorama (32×64 bit)/ Windows XP/ Windows XP (32×64 bit).
You May Also Like:
- How to Unlock Bootloader your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- 12 Best Cloud Storage Platforms for your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- How to install USB Drivers On your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Samsung Galaxy A04s
NOTE: You need to create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.