What Is Floating Tab?
Floating Tab is a feature that allows you to multi-tasking facility in your smartphone. Floating tab help to handle multi-task at the same time, for example, if you are talking on WhatsApp video chat, so, on the other hand, you can write on a note pad, or you playing game s you can also watch YouTube.
Users can enable floating tabs directly if their phone having Android 10 because floating is available as a built-in feature in Android 10.
For other smartphone users, there is an application called Taskbar on the play store to enjoy this feature.
Android 10 users can follow these steps.
How to Enable Floating Tab Feature?
For enabling the Floating Tab feature you need to open the Settings Manu on your Smartphone.
Now Scroll Down and Tap on the Developer Option.
If you don’t have the Developer Option, so kindly learn a complete step-by-step guide via this link.
Now Inside the menu, scroll down and active two options: “Force activities to be resizable and “Enable freeform windows in Developer Option.
Now restart your phone.
After restarting, click on the menu button, select any tab by long-pressing it, and click on the “Freeform” option.
Note: The above information is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material. In case of any query or opinion kindly reply to us in the comments section. Your suggestions and ideas are most valuable for us.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone