On this page, you’ll get the updated USB Drivers for Blackview Alife P1 Pro. If you are the owner of the Android phone and looking for the USB driver to connect your Blackview Alife P1 Pro. Here you can download all USB drivers, you will learn how to install a USB driver manually on your computer? Now we hope that you need to know how to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Blackview Alife P1 Pro.
You can also check hidden secret codes of your Blackview Alife P1 Pro to unlock hidden features.
If you want to install any CUSTOM ROM on Alife P1 Pro, you must Unlock Bootloader on your phone. The bootloader allows you to Root your Android device, Flash TWRP, and Custom ROM.
Blackview Alife P1 Pro CDC Driver for Flashing Firmware
Driver name: CDC Driver
Driver Size: 16.06KB
How to Install CDC Driver Video Tutorial?
Download VCOM Driver of your Blackview Alife P1 Pro for Flashing Firmware
Driver name: VCOM Driver
Driver Size: 12.25KB
How to Install a VCOM Driver Video Tutorial?
Blackview Alife P1 Pro ADB Driver for Normal Connecting
Driver name: ADB Driver
Driver Size: 8.28MB
How to Install ADB Driver Video Tutorial?
Free Download Blackview Alife P1 Pro Qualcomm Driver for Flashing Firmware
Driver name: Qualcomm Driver
Driver Size: 10.99MB
How to Install a Qualcomm Driver Video Tutorial?
How to Install Blackview Alife P1 Pro Driver manually?
On this page, you will learn how to install ADB USB driver manually. Follow the below steps:
1. First of all, You need to download and extract the driver zip file on your computer.
2. Now, you need to open the Device Manager and click the “Add the Legacy Hardware Menu” Option, now click the “Next” button.
3. Now, click the “Next” button under the Add legacy hardware wizard. To install ADB Driver on your Computer.
4. Now, select “Install the hardware that I manually select from the list (Advanced)” and click the Next button.
5: After successfully done, Show all devices, click the Next button, and select the extracted file from your computer.
6: Now, you need to install new hardware by clicking the Next button to continue installing.
7: Now, you will see a pop-up message “Install this driver software anyway” in the Windows security prompt window. If you would like to install, you need to click the correct option. See the below image:
8: Now, click the Finish button to complete the installation.
You May Also Like:
- How to Unlock Bootloader your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- 12 Best Cloud Storage Platforms for your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- How to install USB Drivers On your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Blackview Alife P1 Pro
NOTE: You need to create a backup of all files and save them in a safe location. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.