On this page, you will learn how to unlock bootloader on your Doogee X30L. Here we will provide you a complete guide step by step on how to unlock your phone. But before start the unlocking process, you must take a look at what is unlock bootloader and what advantages and disadvantages are there if you unlock the bootloader? If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Doogee X30L. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel, and factory flash of your device. Of course, bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will affect device warranty. Doogee doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
How to unlock the bootloader on Doogee X30L via ADB Fastboot
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must backup your Doogee X30L. The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your data.
2. First of all, you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot set up in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. First of all, please open window command, now enter the below-given commands to verify that your device is connected with PC:
10. If the command show device is unauthorized on your Doogee X30L. Then, you will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on the OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB Fastboot mode on your Doogee X30L device, using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your X30L smartphone will now boot into bootloader mode, therefore now follow the below steps. Please check command, if the device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown; if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers, and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, please write the below-given commands and press the enter.
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. First of all, click on the enter button on your Doogee X30L smartphone will show you a warning message about the risks of the bootloader unlocking. If would you like to confirm using the Volume Key then enjoy unlocked your X30L smartphone . using the bootloader method. Your device will produce a factory reset, and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>fastboot reboot
17. Using the above-given steps you can unlock the bootloader on your Doogee X30L.
You can now go ahead, to root your device, and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader Video Tutorial?
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader your Doogee X30L
- Most Popular Cloud Storage Platforms For Your Doogee X30L
- If you want to install USB Driver on your Doogee X30L
- Doogee X30L Enable USB Debugging Mode a complete guide
- Unlock Hidden Features On Your Doogee X30L Secret Codes
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your Doogee X30L
- Download SP Flash Tool For Your X30L
We hope you have understood all of the above steps carefully. You have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your X30L phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the X30L smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps, and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
The Doogee X30L comes with 16GB internal memory with 2GB Ram. It is powered by Android 7.0 (Nougat), it has a powerful Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, and MediaTek MT6737 chipset. The smartphone comes with 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~68.0% screen-to-body ratio) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) resolution, and Removable Li-Po 3360 mAh battery. Doogee X30L comes the primary camera is Dual 8 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels, f/2.2, autofocus, LED Flash, and secondary camera is Dual 5 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels. The Doogee was announced their latest X30L is powered by Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is run on GSM / UMTS / LTE / 2G / 3G / 4G technology, this device was announced on 28 July, 2017, and the release date of the device is 31 July, 2017.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.