On this page, you will learn how to unlock bootloader on your Lava R3 Note. Here we will provide you a complete guide step by step on how to unlock your phone. But before start the unlocking process, you must take a look at what is unlock bootloader and what advantages and disadvantages are there if you unlock the bootloader? If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Lava R3 Note. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel, and factory flash of your device. Of course, bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will affect device warranty. Lava doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
How to unlock the bootloader on Lava R3 Note via ADB Fastboot
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must backup your Lava R3 Note. The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your data.
2. First of all, you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot set up in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
5. Now open the developer option and enable the OEM to unlock and USB Debugging.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. First of all, please open window command, now enter the below-given commands to verify that your device is connected with PC:
10. If the command show device is unauthorized on your Lava R3 Note. Then, you will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on the OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB Fastboot mode on your Lava R3 Note device, using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your R3 Note smartphone will boot into bootloader mode, now check command, if your device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown; if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers, and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, please write the below-given commands and press the enter.
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. Now, click on the enter button on your Lava R3 Note smartphone will show you a warning message about the risks of the bootloader unlocking. Now you can confirm using the Volume Key then enjoy unlocked your R3 Note. using the bootloader method. Your device will produce a factory reset, and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>
17. Using the above-given steps you can unlock the bootloader on your Lava R3 Note.
You can now go ahead, to root your device, and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
How to Unlock Bootloader Video Tutorial?
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader your Lava R3 Note
- Most Popular Cloud Storage Platforms For Your Lava R3 Note
- If you want to install USB Driver on your Lava R3 Note
- Lava R3 Note Enable USB Debugging Mode a complete guide
- Unlock Hidden Features On Your Lava R3 Note Secret Codes
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to TWRP recovery and Custom Recovery On Your Lava R3 Note
- Download SP Flash Tool For Your R3 Note
We hope you have understood all of the above steps carefully. You have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your R3 Note phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the R3 Note smartphone. Comments us if you have any issues while unlocking the bootloader.
The Lava R3 Note comes with 16GB internal memory with 3GB Ram. It is powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, it has a powerful Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, and MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset. The smartphone comes with 6.22 inches, 96.6 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio) with 720 x 1520 pixrels (HD+) resolution, and Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAh battery. Lava R3 Note comes the primary camera is 13 Megapixels auto face recognition, LED flash, and secondary camera is 8 Megapixels f/2.0 30fps. The Lava was announced their latest R3 Note is powered by Android 8.1 Oreo, which is run on GSM / HSPA / LTE technology, this device was announced on 10 January 2019, and the release date of the device is 20 January 2019.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.