Intex Aqua Lions 2 Key Specs
|Screen Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels|
|Primary Camera||5 Megapixels LED Flash|
|Secondary Camera||5 Megapixels, f/2.2|
|OS||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Sensors||accelerometer light proximity|
|Battery||Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery|
How to unlock the bootloader on Intex Aqua Lions 2 via ADB Fastboot
If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your Intex Aqua Lions 2. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel and factory flash of your device. Off course bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will effect device warranty. Intex doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Most Popular Posts:
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 USB Drivers
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 Secret Codes
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 Root without Computer
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Intex Aqua Lions 2
- Intex Aqua Lions 2 Download SP Flash Tool
Here are Steps to Unlocking the bootloader on Aqua Lions 2
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos and files. You must backup your Intex Aqua Lions 2 . Bootloader unlocking process will effect on your data.
2. First of all you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot setup in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlock bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
6. Obviously now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. Once your command window is opened, now enter the below command to verify whether your device has connected to PC properly ->> adb devices
10. If the command show device has unauthorized, then on your Intex Aqua Lions 2 . You will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB fastboot mode on your Intex Aqua Lions 2 device using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your Aqua Lions 2 smartphone will now boot into bootloader mode, therefore now follow the below steps. Please check command if the device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, enter the command given below. ->>
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. Once you click on enter button, your Intex Aqua Lions 2 smartphone will show you a warning message the risks of unlocking the bootloader. If would you like to confirm using the Volume Key and enjoy unlocked Aqua Lions 2 smartphone. bootloader. Your smartphone. will produce a factory reset and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>fastboot reboot
17. This way you can finally unlock the bootloader on Intex Aqua Lions 2 .
You can now go ahead and root your device and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
So, We hope you have understood all above steps carefully you have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Aqua Lions 2 phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the Aqua Lions 2 smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com are not responsible for it.