Hi everyone, Are you worried about the phone’s battery life? Or suffering phone’s early power-draining issue? Don’t worry we have a solution for you. Top Five Best Battery Saving Apps For Your Android Device. A low battery issue on a phone is very common these days. Battery draining is the worst problem, especially for those People that use Phones regularly in a day, because of heavy apps usage, playing media files or games, etc. Every Smartphone user requires fast recharge and strong battery life, and for this purpose users always deep focus on maximum battery capacity while purchasing a Smartphone. With the latest smart specifications, a strong powerful battery is necessary.
Here we have solutions for our readers who don’t like to carry a power bank with them because the power bank is not a regular solution for them. We are going to describe the Top five best Battery Saving Apps and their Installations for low battery solutions for android users which help them to increase their Phone’s battery lifespan in their daily usage routine.
Top Five Best Battery Saving Apps For Your Android Device
1. Avast Battery Saver
Avast is a famous software development company that popular all over the world for its software security services. It is another useful service for enhancing your Phone’s battery life. The Avast shuts down all unnecessary apps by the optimization process that is consuming your phone’s battery. Avast battery severs allow its users to create a profile that contains prescribed settings to minimize battery consumption according to their usage of the phone.
Avast also has another multipurpose app called Avast Cleanup and Boost which can analyze and optimize memory and battery both. We will discuss it in our next coming articles soon.
Now we are going to explain to you about the downloading and installation process of Avast Battery saver but keep in mind that this app is not available on Google Play Store; you should go to the alternate server.
How to Install and Use Avast Battery saver:
Please Download Avast app click here.
- Go to download folder in your phone and Tap on Avast Battery saver apk to install.
- Wait for the installation process to be complete.
- After installation, open the app.
- Tap on continue.
- On next step, the app asks for the free or paid version, please note that free version is containing ads and paid version is available without ads and also have upgraded and special
- Tap on any one paid or free versions and process to the next step.
- Now you are on the main window where you can see an estimated standby battery life calculated by app and also showing unnecessary running apps that are consuming your phone’s battery.
- Tap on Stop to shutdown these redundant apps.
- To complete optimization and stopping unnecessary apps, Go to your settings open accessibility and then tap on Avast Battery Saver and after than ON it.
This app also featured with analyzing and optimizing used space in the phone to facilitate users.
2. Kaspersky Battery Life
Kaspersky Battery Life is another big battery saving app powered by Kaspersky Labs a well known multinational cybersecurity and antivirus developer. The app gives a dual advantage to its user because it can use a battery monitor as well as a battery extender. It remains active all time and gives complete deep details about the Phone’s battery to its user. Kaspersky Battery Life also guides the user about battery charging and draining ratio according to estimated time. Kaspersky Battery Life has an option for its users, they can eliminate their favorite apps from others that are being close.
Kaspersky Battery Life installation and Uses:
- Download Kaspersky Battery Life from Google Play Store.
- Now please, Open it on your app.
- Tap on next after reading the user license agreement.
- Now give access to analyze battery usage in phone tap on continue.
- Go to setting then accessibility now Tap on your app and ON it.
- Now there is the main window appear on the screen.
- On the main window, Stand by usage and Operational usage estimated times both are visible.
- If you want to keep on your favorite apps Go to Menu List (three parallels) located on the top left of the main screen.
- Tap on Favorite then Add and Select apps from give a list and Add
- There are several actions in the Menu list which can help the user to manage settings according to his choice
3. Battery Doctor
Battery Doctor is a good choice among Top Five battery-saving apps. If we talk about its unique feature so Battery Doctor kills unnecessary apps while you’re Phone off Screen. Battery Doctor gives a very friendly user interface, it supports 27 languages with English as a primary language to facilitate users. In its extra features, time accuracy, fast charging with charge Pro, one-click Task Killing and controlling screen brightness, etc.
Before Downloading, we want to clear it for our readers that, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile Inc’s app is not available on Google Play Store. We suggest our readers for downloading app Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile Inc; go on Apkpure.com through this link:
How to Install and Use Battery Doctor:
- First of all, download the Battery Doctor App.
- Install it into your Phone from download Folder.
- Now, please open the app.
- After that, the Battery Doctor requires access to Phone call management and media files allow it now.
- Now, you are on the initial Start window, please Tap on the START button to initiate the app.
- After initiating the app, the Battery Doctor app is now operational; please tap on Optimize to battery lifespan.
- After optimization, app auto accumulates a few system settings that are being caused to drain your battery, user can modify or stop battery draining apps and settings.
- The cooling battery is an option to cool your battery by killing heating apps.
- Supersaver is used to close background processes to release memory.
- Notification Cleaner cleans junk notifications to save time.
- Smart charging enables to display charging ration screen.
Battery Doctor also gives allots of more interesting and smart features to its users in the app which makes it the best app for battery savings.
4. AccuBattery App
Enhancing battery capacity is essential for users who use heavy apps, there is one more option for these users is AccuBattery App. This app facilitates users not only in charging optimization but also in battery health monitoring. AccuBattery App notified users about a charge time frame with battery charge percentage in mAh, it also displays battery heating status, which may control by stopping heating apps.
AccuBattery App alarm when the battery goes on a specific recharge point and notify the user to disconnect the charge plug to avoid overcharge. Overcharging is harmful to battery life. Now we are explaining its installation and use a procedure in the following steps.
AccuBattery App installation and uses:
- AccuBattery App can be download from Google Play Store.
- Now Tap on Install to begin the installation process.
- After Installation Scroll calibration pages from right to left to skip them.
- On last calibration it will show you about your device and its battery info like; capacity etc.
- Tap on Tick Mark sign now.
- You are now on AccuBattery App main page where app showing about life period, usage details, battery average usage, etc
- If you connect charger so app shows you, charging ratio as well as maximum charging limit and its estimated time which use to avoid overcharge or overheating battery.
Users can manage AccuBattery App settings by taping on three vertical dots located on the top right corner of the main screen.
5. DU Battery Saver
Last we are going to explore another amazing battery saving app that is DU Battery Saver. This app gives its user the most attractive user interface and advanced features in battery saving management. There are millions of users on the globe who use this.
DU Battery Saver provides in its features, Junk Cleaner, Battery Saver widget. Battery Cooler, memory optimizer, and much more. DU Battery Saver can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
DU Battery Saver installation and uses:
- Download and install the DU Battery Saver app from Google Play Store.
- Tap on Allow and give permission DU Battery Saver to functions and settings.
- Now Tap on getting Started.
- Then, the main window will appear where you can find options for optimizing, phone boosting, Trash cleaner, etc,
- When you Scroll down there you can find your battery estimated life.
- On the bottom user can see a functional bar where the app shows five function menus,
- Battery, charging history, apps manager, app locker, and settings.
- Users can manage settings and functions from these function menus according to their desires.
- How to Unlock Bootloader a complete guide?
- Best 12 Most Popular Cloud Backup apps
- Download and Install USB Driver for android device
- Enable Developer Option or USB Debugging
- How to unlock features of the Using Secret Codes
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- Download Latest TWRP Recovery Zip and How to install TWRP recovery
- Download SP Flash Tool
Note: The above info is only for journal public interest, www.Getdroidpro.com, or the author is not responsible for any hardware and software loss damage or illegal misusage of the above material.