ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G Key Specs
|Screen Size||6.47 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)|
|Primary Camera||48 Megapixel, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 8 Megapixel, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 20 Megapixel, f/2.2, 11mm (ultrawide)|
|Secondary Camera||20 Megapixel, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.0μm|
|OS||Android 10.0; MiFavor 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
How to unlock the bootloader on ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G via ADB Fastboot
If you are looking to custom ROM, custom recovery, custom kernel or want to flash the factory images of your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G. You know that bootloader unlock is the best way to custom recovery, custom kernel and factory flash of your device. Of course, bootloader unlocking is legally binding and it will affect device warranty. ZTE doesn’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Most Popular Posts:
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G USB Drivers
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G Enable USB Debugging Mode
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G Secret Codes
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G Root without Computer
- How to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G
- ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G Download SP Flash Tool
Unlock the bootloader on Axon 10s Pro 5G
1. If you want to save your all data such as images, videos, and files. You must backup your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G. The Bootloader unlocking process will affect your data.
2. First of all, you must download and install the Android USB Drivers. Now extract the ADB Fastboot setup in your PC / laptop in the C:/ Drive.
3. Before unlocking the bootloader, you need to activate the developer option to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
4. Now Go to Settings –>> System –>> About Phone and press on Build Number 6 – 7 times to activate the developer option. See the below image.
6. Now connect your phone to PC using the original Type C cable.
7. Once it connected, open the ADB folder inside the C:/Drive
8. On your ADB Folder, Open the command window / PowerShell: To open Press the Shift key and Right Mouse click anywhere inside the folder, see the below image.
9. First of all, please open window command, now enter the below-given commands to verify that your device is connected with PC:
10. If the command show device is unauthorized on your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G. Then, you will see a popup message to allow USB Debugging. You may also enable always allow from this computer and press on the OK button.
11. The next step is; you can enter the bootloader or ADB Fastboot mode on your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G device, using the command below.
adb reboot bootloader
12. Your Axon 10s Pro 5G smartphone will now boot into bootloader mode, therefore now follow the below steps. Please check command, if the device is connected properly to ADB fastboot mode ->>
13. Your device value will be shown; if connected properly. If not, then make sure to download the latest USB Drivers, and follow the steps again.
14. To unlock the bootloader, please write the below-given commands and press the enter.
ADB fastboot flashing unlock
15. First of all, click on the enter button on your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G smartphone will show you a warning message about the risks of the bootloader unlocking. If would you like to confirm using the Volume Key then enjoy unlocked your Axon 10s Pro 5G smartphone. using the bootloader method. Your device will produce a factory reset, and once you must reboot. The device will look the same interface just like the out of box setup.
16. Once you have done, you can reboot your device using the command ->>fastboot reboot
17. Using the above-given steps you can unlock the bootloader on your ZTE Axon 10s Pro 5G.
You can now go ahead, to root your device, and install various MODs, custom ROMs or modify the firmware of your device.
So, We hope you have understood all the above steps carefully you have done successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Axon 10s Pro 5G phone.
Note that this is method is only for unlocking the Axon 10s Pro 5G smartphone. Please let us know in the comments section below if you have faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps, and also do report if you come across any link failure as well.
NOTE: The bootloader will wipe off the entire data. Follow the steps very carefully to avoid permanent damage or bricking of your device. If anything goes wrong the author or getdroidpro.com is not responsible for it.