Amlogic USB Burning Tool
If you contain an Android TV Box and want to improve its firmware then you may use a flash tool named Amlogic USB Burning tool. This USB Burning tool appears with all the keys to stick “Get Key Failed” errors. This Burning tool can work completely on your PC. This is a small tool for Windows Computers, which enables you to flash Stock Firmware on the tools powered by Amlogic Chipset.
Features of Amlogic USB Burning Tool
- Simple and easy To Install. This tool comes as with an installer application and very easy to install. After downloading, click on setup.exe and follow the instructions to complete the setup and proceed further.
- Flash. This burning tool assists you in flashing stock firmware on Android devices. For this purpose, open this tool on your computer, load the firmware of your device ”.img file” by using the “Import Image Option” in the same Window, connect your device, and press the start button.
- Manifold Options. Apart from flashing stock firmware, you can use this tool for many other various purposes/ tasks like Erase Boot-loader, Erase Flash, Overwrite Key feature. There are four special Erase Flash methods available as well:
– Force Erase
– Erase All
– Force Erase All
– Normal Erase
- Supported for All Windows Versions. This USB Burning Tool can be installed on all computers using any version of the operating system and supported 32 bit and 64-bit operating systems i.e (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 as well).
- Multiple Languages Supported. This USB Burning Tool is available in two languages: English and Chinese.
- Can View Device Data. By shifting the Main network in this tool (View -> Select Menu), you can view Device ID, Time, Progress, MAC, Statistic, MAC_BT, MAC_WIFI, and SN/USID as well.
- To Unlock Bootloader for Android Device
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Android Device
- How to install USB Drivers on your phone
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your smartphone
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your device
- Download SP Flash Tool on your phone