On this page, you will learn about how to install Stock ROM or Firmware [Flash File] on your Vonino Musicpad H1 If you are facing any software error or any other application issue, don’t worry we have a solution for you. Now you can unbrick your phone or fix bootloop issues. How to root or install any MODs or Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, and you can upgrade your Musicpad H1 using a Stock Firmware file. GetDroidPro always provides you a complete guidelines to resolve the issues.
In this post, you will learn a complete rooting method, and installing custom ROMs, Custom Recovery, MODs for your Vonino Musicpad H1. If you are the Android phone owner, and your phone out of order due to viruses, or you have downloaded any harmful application. So you can easily repair, and restore your Musicpad H1 device using Stock ROM and Firmware Flash File.
Stock ROM On Vonino Musicpad H1 Firmware File
First, you need to download the firmware file or the flashing software file on your computer/laptop. You should also need to download the important USB Driver on your computer for the firmware file process. Using SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum Flash Tool), you can install the Stock ROM on your Musicpad H1. Remember that these guidelines are also useful if you want to upgrade or downgrade the firmware on your Android device. The SPD flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Note: We always suggest you before begin the flashing process, please carefully read all instructions for successful Stock ROM method applying.
Stock ROM Advantages:
You can Unbrick your Musicpad H1
To fix the boot loop problem
You can Upgrade and Downgrade Vonino Musicpad H1
To fix Bugs or Unroot on your Android device
To fix the lag or stutter on the Vonino Musicpad H1
You can Revert to stock to gain your warranty
You will be able to receive OTA Updates
Firmware Name: Vonino_Musicpad_H1_V1.1.5_20151110_RC.zip
File Size: 830 MB
Download Official Stock ROM or Firmware
How to Install Stock Firmware on the Vonino Musicpad H1
Following the basic requirements please install the appropriate necessary drivers and tools on your computer for boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
This Stock ROM file is only for Vonino Musicpad H1 doesn’t try it on any other device.
Your computer must be in proper working condition and also check USB cable is properly connected with your computer.
Your Vonino Musicpad H1 phone must be charged at least 70% or more.
Please make sure you have a complete backup of your Vonino Musicpad H1 before starting the flashing process.
We also recommend installing the latest USB Drivers for Vonino Musicpad H1 from the above given- link.
How to flash Vonino Musicpad H1 using SPD Upgrade Tool
- 01: First, download the latest SPD Flash from the above-given link.
- 02: Now, please check the update of the SpreadTrum driver on your phone. You need to install the latest version of the drivers.
- 03: Please click on the Stock ROM / firmware file link from above particular as per your phone requirements.
- 04: Now you need to extract the downloaded file on your computer.
- 05: After that, please run the SpreadTrum Upgrade tool. [.exe]
- 06: Then connect your device with PC, and switch off your Vonino Musicpad H1.
- 07: After connecting your Android device, please Load Pocket and select PAC/PAC5 file for the connected device.
- 08: Click / Select then “Start Downloading”
- 09: Follow the instruction appears and continues the flashing.
- 10: After this, your phone will reboot automatically which may take several minutes to reboot.
- 11: And finally you will receive a pass message in green color.
Now you have successfully flashed your device.
We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Vonino Musicpad H1 Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Flash your Vonino Musicpad H1 device
1: First of all, you need to download and unzip the Stock ROM Firmware zip file on your computer.
2: After that, extracting the zip folder, you will find a Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Drivers, and Manual for flashing.
3: Then, you should need to install the USB Drivers on your computer, if USB Drivers are already installed on your PC, please SKIP this step.
4: Before installing please carefully read the manual and instructions to flash the Firmware on your Vonino Musicpad H1 Device.
Read Before Starting:
SP Flash Tool: If would you like to download the latest version of the SP Flash Tool, then you must head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for the Linux page.
Backup creation: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Vonino Musicpad H1 device. We always suggest you create a backup to prevent any data loss.
You May Also Like:
- To Unlock Bootloader On your Vonino Musicpad H1
- Top 12 Best Cloud Backup apps for your Vonino Musicpad H1
- How to install USB Drivers On your Vonino Musicpad H1
- How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Vonino Musicpad H1
- Secret Codes to unlock hidden features on your Vonino Musicpad H1
- How to Root your Android smartphone without Computer
- How to install TWRP recovery on your Vonino Musicpad H1
- Download SP Flash Tool on your Vonino Musicpad H1
Note: You May Stock ROM on Vonino Musicpad H1 Firmware, it is officially released by the company. If anything goes wrong the author is not responsible for it.